From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 10:35:34 -0500
Hello ,
My names is Peepers and I am 2 years old, My brother's name is Dodger is
2 also.

Not too long along Mom decided to change our hammock linen and clean
our cage along with the other cages.  She decided since it was warm that
day she would give us new linen for our change!!  So she went into her
hammock stash and picked out:
2 -Coca cola Hammocks and 1-Coca cola sleeper sack.

Each week on a certain day she changes all our ferret linen and give us
all Clean linen, new food and new waters.  Well she hung all the ferret
laundry out to dry.  She got busy that evening and did not take it off
the ferret linen until the next morning !  She decided to fold all the
linen and put it away.  Needless to say Our 2- Coca cola Hammocks are
Missing.  Now We told Mom that we did NOT steal them and hide them.  She
says we are little theives and accused us of stealing our hammocks and
hiding them.  Mom does not have anymore Coca Cola material to make us 2
more hammocks.

So the truth to the matter is that they we stolen off the clothes line
that night.  Something else was also stolen that night also.  So it has
to be someone that has ferrets or knows Mom.

Signed:
The Accused Ferrets( Peepers and Dodger.)

Ada and \ Gibbs
Weaselpals Summer Hammocks. Email me to see current ferret hammock photos
and Summer Sleepsacks.
Visit Weaselpals Summer Hammocks and light weight fleece Sleepers!!
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html

Join me at the Michigan Ferret Fun Fest 2003 Ferret show !!
September 13th,2003 Wayne Ford Civic Center Westland, MI.  734-728-5010
or 1-586-772-3958 www.mfran.org