From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 09:43:06 EDT
Hi Parris.  ::little paw waving:: = never met a princess before.
Especially in a white coat.  Wow.  ::jumping, thrashing, he-heing..  then
looking at bottom curioiusly:: I'm doing great now!  I have all this
sudden energy.  ::bouncing in circles, then bending down to look at her
bottom curiously:: I just wanna do everything now all of a sudden.  ::
eyeing a brother, then taking a flying leap onto his back to bronco bust
him across the floor..  she jumps off to talk again:: My mommy knows I
talk to dis Doodlebug on the internet.  My daddy doesn't... well except
when he sends me cards in the real mail.  And that is so funny.  ::dook
dook:: It makes him holler and dance.  What mommy doesn't know, is I write
other boys too.  Like Toby in Canada, and some Georgia ferrets, and a
whole crew in indiana, Kouri, Booboobear, and especially Ozzie (well she
knows a little about him).  I"m sure there are others, but my widdle brain
jus can't remember 'em all, Parris.  I too fast for dose boyz to get me so
don't worry!  ::dashing through a tube for a short race:: Don't be scared
of the operation, or the hospital place.  It's okay.  You will be asleep.
I must tell you that it was very hard afterwards, but if you sleep lots
like da Mommy tells you too, you sleep through all the discomfort.  Try to
do da poopies as soon as you can after da opereration, you'll feel loads
better.  Okay I gotta go try to scale dat cage now.  Mommy still hasn't
put stuffs up there for me, cuz she is afraid that my brudders will run up
there all at once, and play and fall off playing.  Dumb brudders.  They
are a pain in my tail.  I gotta take spiderwomanferret lessons somewhere
to learn how ta git down.  I don't wanna end up like Phloxi my double in
Fla (she shattered a leg and almost died from falling off the top of a
cage).  Oooo....but its calling me... ::dashing off and scaling the cage::

Dippity Doo

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: