Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 12:00:12 -0700
Hi Dippy, my name is Parris.  I'm a Princess.  I wear a white fur coat.  I
read your letter about your bottombooboo and your hurty tummy.  Does it
feel all better now?  I might have an operation someday.  My mommy and Dr.
Katie said so.  I'm really worried about you Dippy.  Do your mommy and
daddy know you are talking with some guy named *Doodlebug* on the
Internet.  Gosh Dippy, that can be veeerrry dangerous.  Don't you know
there are guys out there that prey on little girls such as yourself.  You
would let HIM touch your booboo!!!  OH DippyDippyDippy, I'm gonna tell
your DAAADDDDYYYYYYY.....

In Touch,