From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 1996 08:45:38 -0800
>Boomer has figured out how to open the cupboard doors in the kitchen, and
>there are cleaners and detergents down there I don't want him in, especially
>since for some reason he likes to eat soap.

In just about any hardware store you'll find little plastic locks designed
to keep kids out of closets and cupboards.  If they can fool a 5yr old they
may or may not work on a fert.  Used em when my kids were little so I know
they've been around a LOOOONG time.

Tom
The truth is out there!
Trust no one.
What are you rebelling about?
What'cha got?

Nolo Illegitimus Carborundi!
95 Sport Sedan BB with GTS stripes 5sp
NOS off and on  CatBack exhaust
Stiff Motor Mount Shortened Gear shift
K&N Filter and maybe a ported head if I can talk the guy into it.