From:
Amy Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 1996 17:13:47 -0800
>I would like to know why and how there is such a thing as ferret hunting.

To MC: I believe this is refering to using Ferrets to hunt rabbits, etc. NOT
hunting and Killing Ferrets!!!

To Irena:
Try < http://www.csc.peachnet.edu/~rpoore/Rainbow_Bridge/rainbow.html >
It is a great piece, and you can print it out.

To All FLO Agents: Beware!!  My human has discovered a new method of torture
( to suppress FLO activities, I think?) It is called a "cute little ferret
T-shirt" and they stuff you inside it with only your head , legs, and tail
sticking out.  It is highly restrictive to normal movement, and I can just
immagine how it looks as I am an only-agent.  BUT, GOOD NEWS!!  I have
discovered a quick way to neutralize this terror.  Just wiggle under the
closet door and it scrapes off like a snake's skin!  It can then be used as
bedding in FLO outpost.  Watch out & remember neutralizing technique!!  FLO
Commander ( 'cause I'm the only one here ) Katie : code name "Fuzzy Lips"

Bye All,  Amy & Katie
"Here's dookin' at you Kit"