Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2007 23:41:02 -0800
Drum roll please.bddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd....and the winners
of the Tiles of Love Raffle are......................

167  Arlene Thompson Ferret Angel Afghan
184  Marie Cooper- A half dozen crocheted eggs
226  Kay Amrine-Crocheted Tazzy Sack
177  Marie Cooper-Crocheted Tazzy Sack
148  Dave Lohrey-A batch of the infamous Renee Down's Homemade Biscotti

Thank you all so very much for participating. The ferret community is
like no other that I know of. We are continuing to accept donations
for the project as what we thought was a clean up job and a floor has
turned in to a complete room renovation...walls needed to be yanked and
replaced with drywall etc. I'm praying that it will be ready in the
next couple weeks and my kids will finally be home. Thanks again all
and have a lovely holiday as blessed as mine will be.

Warm Fuzzys,
Kim and da kids.

Kimberly Fox
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-tilesoflove.html Fundraiser page