Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 21:04:22 -0600
Hi all,

Just a quick note to thank everyone for all the wonderful advice on
camping with ferrets.  My daughter and I did go camping Wednesday night,
but we chickened out on taking the ferrets with us.  We decided to wait
for hubby to come home so he could care for them.  Lucky for us we did
that, because it dropped into the low 40's that night.  It wasn't
supposed to get below 50, so the poor fuzzies would have frozen their
fur off.

One question.  Kiki has a missing patch of fur on his tail, and the skin
is yellowish.  I'm getting an appointment for him next week, but in the
mean time is there cause to worry?  I know "one" of my five has got to
be adrenal because my face (allergies) is red and my eyes are swelling
again.

Ok, so it wasn't so short after all. :P  Thanks again for all the advice
on camping.  We will try camping with them when the night temps are up a
little higher.

Shelley