From:
Dee McNally <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 08:15:47 -0600
Hi there,

Well, Alexander and Roxana "reacted" to each other last night.  Alexander no
longer shakes when ever he sees or is near Roxana, but he does stare at her.
I still believe that he has no idea what she is.

Last night we put them on their leashes and let them play near each other.
I took a little while for them to notice each other, but when they did, boy
did they get curious!!!!!!

Alexander decided to try the sneak attack .  .  .from under the carpet.  He
finally got close enough to sniff her, and then he tried to nip her.  I
panicked and grabbed them both up.  I gets scared real easy when it comes to
my babies!!!!

Well, he didn't try that again, though he did get REALLY unnerved when she
went for the two possessions that he claims as his: my purse and the new
rubber horseshoe we bought the other day!  Oh boy, it's going to be a
LLLLLLOOOOONNNNGGGG night tonight.  We are going to try this interaction
thing again.

Oh, and if you are wondering why I don't mention Roxana's reaction to
Alexander, its because she doesn't have one.  I don't think she could care
less about him.  Though she does notice how timid he is with her, and was
having great fun with that!!!!  I am not concerned so much about Alexander
hurting her, but her hurting him!!!!!!

I'll let you know what happens over the weekend.

See ya,

DEE
Alexander ("Momma's little angel")
Roxana ("Daddy's little demon")