From:
dianna ash <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 08:05:20 -0700
Hello All!

I'm new to the ferret world, and loving every minute of it!  I got one
fuzzy in January and got another one this month.  I am so happy that I
did my research before buying a ferret.  I was lucky enough to meet a
wonderful woman, friend, and quality ferret breeder in Ohio.  Her name
is Debbie Scott and her business is called "Friendly Ferrets".  I wanted
everyone to know about her.  You can find her on the internet on Yahoo or
Google under "Friendly Ferrets".  I would personally recommend her to
anyone looking for a new best friend.  She breeds with good bloodlines,
and has the most healthy, happy, loving fuzzies!  Do yourself a favor
and check her out!  THANK YOU DEBBIE, for all the newfound love you have
brought into my life!

On another note......I live in the Napa Valley (Wine Country) California.
And I am looking for a Ferrets Anonymous in my area.  The Ferrets
Anonymous home page on the net. lists one in my area, but the phone
number is out dated and incorrect!  If anyone knows of a Ferrets
Anonymous near me, I'd love to know!  I'm also looking for any ferrety
friends that love their babies as much as I love mine!

Thank you, Dianna