From:
Amereta Julian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2010 11:47:10 -0400
Just wanted to let everyone know that if you have multiple email
addresses you can register and vote with each of them. I now am
registered to vote for Critter Camp with 12 different emails. All
of which are in my name with the same registered information.

To vote in the Pepsi Challenge, go to the site below, register/sign in,
make sure the green catagory is up and then select the 250,000 button.
<http://www.refresheverything.com/CritterCampSanctuary>

--
Amereta
Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.