From:
suzanne davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2008 14:06:30 -0800
I would like to thank Kris and all the workers for such a wonderful job
on the tree! Also thanks to the many that picked kids from the tree,
and made it possible for them to have a good Christmas. This was my
first year to participate, and will do so from now on. What a great
feeling to help a baby have a special day! I wish I could do it every
day.

FedEx is generally on time, but don't count on it. Send your things
early. Take the time to stand in line, have it scanned, and get a
tracking number. Also have it insured and be prepared to show reciepts
for the amount you insure it for if they do loose it.

I also didn't think about it before I sent my package, but have seen
people in the past complain that they were not thanked. I did not do
this for thanks, and I think most of us did not. Shelter parents are
very busy all year, but especially right now. Why not write your own
thank you card, address it, put a stamp on it, and put it in the box.
That way the ones that feel they need to be thanked can be, and the
rest of us will know that our packages arrived and were recieved by
the ones we picked without using a lot of the shelter parents time.

I hope everyone has a great year!!
Suzanne