From:
Al Rheinheimer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:31:30 EST
I'm hoping to find a forever home for my two fuzzy kids.  I'm very
hesitant to run a newspaper ad and would prefer to place them in a
loving home with ferret experience.

Male Sable is almost 6 years old.  Mild mannered, very laid back and a
lousy climber.  He is from a private breeder, no MF tattoo.

Female, cinnamon coloring, has MF tattoo, is almost 3 and is an absolute
dream.  She is so sweet, is very active and LOVES to play.  I've had many
pet ferrets, and have never been able to say this before but has never
bitten.  She even returns to the cage for the litterbox, wish the male
would follow this example.

They are bonded so need to stay together. Cage, sleep tubes and toys are
included.

It is breaking my heart to have to give them up but I'm moving overseas
to work and have supplied housing with my job but no pets are permitted.

If you can offer a permanent and ferret friendly home please e-mail me
direct.

Thanks,
Al