From:
Katie Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 1995 16:21:12 -0600

Hi.  Let me introduce myself.  My name is Katie Walker and I currently live
in Milwaukee, WI.  I have two ferrets.  Ian is the oldest and will be two
in October.  He is a really easy-going guy who I love to death.  George is
just a baby and is coming up on 5 months.  We basically call him the evil
spawn.  He is in everything and just last week decided that it would be
cool to climb up on the kitchen cabinets and eat ketchup.  He has a
congenital cataract which obscures vistion in the one eye.  It slows him
down but not by much.  God help us if his eyes ever get better.

Anyway, the reason I am writing is to get some advice on hairballs.  Ian
has been sort of hacking of late like he has a hairball.  So I got some
stuff and after a bit convinced both guys that it was cool to eat it (that
took a bit of work).  But it doesn't seem to be working all that well.  I
am starting to get really concerned.  Ian is very picky about food and
basically only eats four things that I know of, that includes ferretone and
his cat food, which leaves the hairball stuff and yogurt drops.  Any ideas
on things that might work.  I know that he will not eat most fruits or
breads.

I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks...
--
Katie [log in to unmask]
Technology Information Coordinator/Lecturer