Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 15:44:11 -0500
I have a baby boy that needs a good home.  He's a blaze and he's not deaf.
I know that many people won't agree with what I did but here it goes.  I
bought him because he was in a horrible pet store.  I won't go into detail
about why they are horrible, but the store is the worst that I've seen.
I know that this won't change the way that this pet store takes care of
ferrets but I did let Marshall Farms know.  Marshall Farms said that they
would notify the distributor - Nolt's.  I also told the local shelter about
the store and they were going to take them information on ferrets.  Anyway
I have three groups of ferrets presently and this little boy makes four.  I
do let him out with those that don't want to kick the #%&* out of him, but
I don't think it's fair to him or the ferrets that I have now because they
all get cut down on "out of the cage" time.  He is wonderful and a
pretty-boy.  He loves people, other ferrets and the dog.  He's extremly
playful and comes when I call, unless he wants to play and have me chase
him.  It will break my heart to find him a new home but I have to do what's
best for him and the others.  It has to be a good home and he would prefer
to have at least one brother or sister.  He's not into making trouble with
others, just playing.  I will travel to surrounding states to give him a
new good home.

Joy
Indiana, Pa