From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2007 13:31:17 -0400
Well things are picking up!

Greg has made his 2 potato salads!

Marilyn is bringing a tossed green salad

Shelter Mom has a big pot of baked beans cooked

Greg is bringing his special marinated meat - shelter mom will be
wrapping it in foil with green peppers & onion,

Therte will be hot dogs & rolls , condiments and assorted beverages..

Susan is bringing watermelon Donna S will arrive a tad late with
dessert

Maurice will arrive- we told him to just bring himself!

Anyone else coming!?

Please RSVP so we can be sure we have enough!

The tent is up so we are set to go rain or shine

THe date Saturday July 21 11Am- 3 PM at Ferret wise SHelter :)