Date:
Tue, 3 May 2011 08:39:13 EDT
I used Revolution CAT for my ferrets and had no ill effects. It's been
a while since we lost our last little fuzzie, and I know there was a
reason that the vet said KITTEN wasn't sufficient, I needed to use the
CAT.

I've been using the DOG one on my pomeranian for over 6 years. We live
in Florida and have never yet seen any ill effect or evidence of
critters! And there are PLENTY down here!!!

Love on your fuzzies,
Fran

Please visit my website
http://www.ferretsarelove.com/