Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 23:38:48 -0700
For the past 6 years we've not seen any "faked" MF ferrets, but just this
week I took in 5 young ferrets who may very well be "fakes".  Their ear
tattoos are two dots, but they're in the wrong position, are larger and in
the wrong direction.  The ink also appears as though it has "run," so that
the tattoos look blurred or like larger than usual dots.  Is this what the
"fakes" look like?