From:
Christa Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 12:12:50 EDT
Hi all,

First, thank you to all of you who responded to my paranoid posts re:
Rocky & possible Adrenal.  I will post the results of the Vet. visit on
Monday.

I live in NE Georgia & had to post that the pet store I got my Sno from
about 6 weeks ago burned last night.  No one was saved.  There were
parrots, a 190 lb Anaconda, fuzzies, and other furred animals plus fish
lost.  I know you all can't do anything nor can I.  I just feel very sad
about this and wanted to mention it to someone.

On a lighter note, this incident prompted me to call our local Humane
Society to see if they had ferrets for adoption.  To my delight, they do!
However they have a waiting list.  It is quite extensive.  Guess who's on
the waiting list??? :0)  Ferret math strikes again!  With a waiting list
even! <grin>  I just can't help it.  I only have two carpet sharks at
present.  I will let you know when I increase my family.

Again, thank you for being so helpful & compassionate.  Keep us in your
prayers as we will keep you all in ours.

Hugs to the fuzzies,
Christa
Rocky (am I getting a friend?)
Sno (will they have toes?)
In memory of Holly & Michael  (Thank you for letting me share your
world for a little while..... Always in my heart)