From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 1998 19:20:46 -0500
Saturday - its here.  The event is in Grand Prairie at the Community Center
from 2 til 7, (121 Church Street) this is midway between Dallas and Fort
Worth.  We are excited, almost like a prom night.  My group is so much so,
we are going to take a bath, powder under the arms (legs??), clip nails,
clean ears, and pick out the brightest collars.  Only Easy Off, Ammonia &
Cascade are entering any of the contests (Joy is kinda disappointed - no
contest for the fattest female) but everyone is going to take in the sites
and sounds and new products and eats and and and.  I also get to replemish
the TF supply Drano ate......If you are close enough, don't miss this, come
join in or just come see...

Prayers to those weathering these catastrophies, but it sounds good from
those who know what to do, its encouraging to hear from you all.

Millie & her noble cleaning crew
Easy Off: the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia: hear about the dumb silver mitt, so dumb she thinks Taco Bell
         is a Mexican phone company.......(Brillo told that one)
Cascade: Dizzy darling, could you give me a little boost up the hammock
         pretty please?    Ough Oh, I see a Joy shadow....exit stage left.
Ajax:  Uncle Dizzy, my charm ain't working, I'm just a pully toy to them
Dizzy: Operator, Dr. Shurtleff please.  Yes, Doctor, Joy wants to move
       her appointment for the "fixin operation" to NOW.
Joy:   Buddy, that appointment for the operation is set for two - (2),
       that's more than one, plural, in addition thereto.....
Dizzy:        CLICK!!!