From:
Judi Lunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 1995 12:28:17 -0400
Hi, Just a "quickie" to the person wanting to know the issue of People with
the ferret article: March 27, 1995 issue.  Cute picture.

For anyone handy out there, you can turn a regular wood (inside) door from a
full length to a "Dutch" door by sawing it in half and affixing a Dutch door
lock.  I did this on the door connecting my home downstairs with my sister's
home upstairs as she has pet doors for her cats upstairs.  This way the cats
can come visit my five guys and yet my boys have to stay put on their side of
the door.  If you can afford to go buy Dutch doors for every room that would
be ideal (or watch those yard sales!).  It works out fine though, cutting the
door in half and leaving the top open or latching it if necessary.  If I win
Lotto I'll buy us all Dutch doors galore to keep the babies safe.  Have a
good weekend - Judi Lunn