From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 16:49:04 +0000
Someone on here emailed me about something else but made a comment about
Johnny and his mouse thievery.  Replied to him but wanted to share this
with all of you:

As for Johnny R. and his mouse obsession - it rages on.  I'd been
staying off the pc at night for a few days.  Big mistake - realized I'd
left the mouse out and now he'd had DAYS to move it around!!  Usually
it's somewhat easily found by checking in the closet in the room where
the PC is and looking for the blinking red light.

However this time it took a WEEK for me to discover it was UPSTAIRS in
my closet - two cubes up in my storage cubes - shoved inside one of my
boots!!  It must have been some task getting there as the rubber on the
scroll wheel had gotten so raggy from his teeth marks that it wouldn't
scroll - I'd pulled most of it off.  Since they're only out when I'm home
the little bugger must have been reaaaaaally careful about making sure I
didn't see what he was up to!!

Here's the link to the "BUSTED!" video for anyone who hasn't seen it.
Scroll down and click on the film strip of him toting off his "prize":

http://www.ferretocious.com/links.html

Laura

Laura and The Seattle Seven at http://www.ferretocious.com