From:
Cindy Featherling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2014 21:49:50 -0500
I'm appealing to all my ferret community for help once again, I know
not only are you ferret lovers, but you love all animals. The proof
is right her laying beside me. I remember how you all helped this poor
guy when he had his leg mangled by some cruel people that tied a rope
around it. He's doing great and trust me, runs from anyone else, he's
terrified of men. There is a young lady that rescued a kitten about a
year ago, she got out of the house and ended up being hit by a car, at
least that's what the vet thinks. The cat is called Kitty Cat and
ended up having her front leg amputated and has some other issues, she
is doing really well though. This ladies husband was in a horrible
automobile accident and lost his leg, she is really having a hard time.
I'm appealing to anyone who can help with the vet bill, anything will
be so greatly appreciated. I hate asking again, I know how hard times
are so hard for everyone right now and there are so many ferret
shelters in need. I haven't forgotten what you did for me when I need
help and I've made sure I help when ever I can those animals in need.

The Vet is Floerke Veteniary Clinic in Taft, Texas 78390, phone #
361-528-5269. Of all the vets in my area he's the only one that will
take your animal if you don't have any money. Again I want to Thank
everyone so much for their compassion and love for animals. I will
never forget what you did for me and will be for ever grateful to
everyone.

Cindy