From:
KM Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 19:17:18 -0500
After a lot of thought, Juliana of Ferret Business of Georgia has
decided to turn the rescue work over to me. She is back to working full
time and is having some health issues, as well as just having done the
work for so very long. She has run a great ferret shelter and been a
wonderful ferret mom for many, many years. She has offered to help in
any way she can, as well as offered to foster ferrets if needed. I have
already taken in her ferrets and we're in the process of transferring
the supplies and suchfrom her place to mine. We are about 20 minutes
from each other, so it should be a relatively smooth transition.

Debbie, Kindness Matters Ferret Rescue