From:
Kim VanderLaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 10:12:15 EDT
>From:    Vickie LoMonaco <[log in to unmask]>
>The problem is, I don't want there to be a problem!  Ferret vs. rabbit,
>that is....
>But then this morning, I took him in my daughter's room with the rabbit
>cage for the first time, and I can see right off that he's a little TOO
>interested in the bunny ... I thought the rabbit was going to die of a
>heart attack on the spot.
>My daughter dearly loves her bunny; Santa brought him this past Christmas.
>And I don't want to have to keep her room shut off from the rest of the
>house forever.  "Getting rid" of my darling is out of the question, too.

Does the bunny get "out time" from the cage like the ferret?  If so, split
the time up so only one is out at a time.

Can you put the rabbit cage up on a table or something so that the ferret
can't reach it and "torment" the rabbit with his "evil eye" (I have a cat
that stares at one of the dogs just to bug him)?

What about a plexiglass "wall" at the door of your daughter's room?

Kim and The Dynamic Duo