From:
Heather Hodges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 16:36:36 -0800
Or at least it made me smile (and laugh). :)  Though I wonder if it would
make all you veteran fuzzy-people laugh as much as it did me, since
Bandit is my first.  When I got him two weeks ago we had real nice
weather and so the only time he was outside (in a crate) it was nice and
warm- for winter in Reno standards (50 degrees).  Last night it snowed
about 3 feet at my house and we took Bandit outside on his leash and
harness and ROFL he did NOT like that one bit!  I figured he'd try to
tunnel in the snow but nope!  He avoided it like the plague.  We put him
on top of a pile of snow to see what he'd do and he jumped off it and
then shook and bolted back inside.  That was funny!  Well then we let
him stay inside but what a reaction!

Skye & Bandit

Skye ;o)
& My Belgian Tervuren: