Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 1994 10:40:41 -0500
To Dave Desroches re cage setup:

I have the cage you are talking about and it's great for fuzzies. Mine has
three levels. Level 1 is for the potty box with a ramp going to the living
and kitchen area where they have food, water and a round acrylic bed. There a
ramp on this level going to the 3rd level which is the bedroom.  There is
room for 3-4 hammocks here. I also cover the top of the cage with a large
towel or blanket so it is dark for sleeping. Mine 9 fuzzies don't live here
anymore, they just nap here because they now have a whole room to themselves.
They just go in and out of the cage when they want to. BTW, please put locks
on both doors because they can learn to open them. I had one that would open
the doors whenever she could. Also, one of the reasons I don't put anyone in
the cage while I'm gone anymore is that one of my little girls, Tawnee (who
is over 2 lbs.), was out one day when I came home from work. I observed her
later by putting her back in the cage and closing the doors, and sure enough,
she squeezed herself through the bars. It scared me that she would get stuck
one day when I wasn't her to help her. Good luck.