Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 19:52:51 -0500
This week we choose: S.U.M.S.
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue and Sanctuary-MD /
as Shelter of the week to receive 10 % or more of our sales from
Auction House..

Please visit & bid on our many Fabulous items as your Purchases can
help many !

AUCTIONS BEGINS 6:00 PM EST Sunday eve DEC 8 , 2013 6:00 PM
and ends Friday eve DEC 13, 2013 at 9:00 PM EST

***PLEASE be aware -PAYMENTS are DUE within 24 hours of Auction end
and we accept Paypal & Credit cards thru Paypal Invoicing

Who is FFFAH? we are a Group of Artists that pull together every week
to present our Fabulous goods to the public for sale -WE are an AUCTION
HOUSE. We thank those who step into our House every week to purchase
our items as we are self supporting. Instead of sending our 10 % to
an Auctioneer every week for use of the group - we choose to send
Donations to a Ferret shelter in need, Sometimes we can send more but
that is a personal choice. WE welcome you but we do not welcome anyone
who would desecrate or challenge us for the good work we do. Please
enjoy our site

- Bid & win & enjoy ... The ARTISTS of FFFAH

Please read rules & enjoy bidding and we Thank you for all you do to
help so many ferrets!!

Artist Donations: [log in to unmask]
Go here to view & Bid Please
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FFFAH/