From:
The Prince's <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Aug 2011 08:06:38 -0500
I am so sorry to hear about your recent troubles. Our community needs
good vets and good researchers. You are both. May you overcome your
recent problems and come back even better and stronger then before.

to Sandi: I'm so sorry about the lost of Foxy. Foxy was evidently
extremely important to your mental health. I'm sure he is ashamed
and embarrased of your recent gloating. May he/she overcome your
shortcomings and have fun at the rainbow bridge with all of his (her)
current family and friends.

Just my Opinions