From:
Nancy Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2009 07:37:53 -0400
Hello Everyone!

In order to maintain our excellent level of care during these hard
economic times, The Ferret Inn Rescue and Shelter is raffling off a
beautiful, extra heavy duty 4-piece bedding set. All proceeds benefit
our shelter kids!

Time to do some spring cage cleaning! Recycle your old tired bedding
and spruce up your ferret's cage with this "Snoopy's Snugglers" Sun
Flower set handcrafted by Sandra Grammage.

<http://www.theferretinn.org/>

This bedding is the most durable we have seen, and can be washed
countless times without wearing out!

Ticket prices are: $2 for one, three for $5 or six tickets for $10. The
winning ticket will be drawn at the AFA sponsored Spring Nationals Show
in York, PA Saturday, March 28th at approximately 5:00 PM. You do not
have to be present to win!

Please go to our website to purchase tickets or you can purchase
tickets at the show http://www.theferretinn.org

Sincerely,

Nancy Wilson, Director
The Ferret Inn