From:
Jenny Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2010 18:04:27 -0400
Hey everyone,

It's us the 53 Weasels at Asti's. We are having a raffle to help mom
raise money for our care.

With so many of us it costs alot. We have 13 of us that need Luprons
monthly. There are a few of us on daily meds. One of our brothers named
Ted has some kind of squash cell cancer in his mouth.
* mom speaking now"squamous cell carcinoma"*
anyways he requires vet visits and on Monday he's having needles put
in him. *mom again"acupuncture".
We love Ted and want him to be around for along time.

Anyways...We really think our raffle is really cool. We hope you do to.

Please take alook at our items and we hope you will buy tickets.

http://astisferrethaven.chipin.com/astis-ferret-haven

Mom says"Any questions please feel free to ask her"

Thank you all so much......DOOK AWAY!!

Love all of us here!!!!!!
(we would write our names,but that would take for ever)