From:
Kgibbspsi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 15:49:36 EDT
Mom says we will need a few things:
1. A spray bottle filled with water in case we get to hot, she can wet us
down!!

2.Mom also collects 20-oz pop bottles, she usually gets 4-5 and cuts off the
labels she fills them up with water about half way,then she freezes them.
She keeps them in the freezer until she needs them.  *When we go somewhere
she adds water to one of them and takes it with us!!

**Also Mom keeps one bottle that has been frozen and puts it in a clean
tube sock she ties it in a knot, and puts it in the cage with us when it is
really hot, she used to wrap the bottle in a towel but we figured out how
to untie !!.

3.Mom also likes Pedilyte.  She takes the clear kind and adds some of it to
our water bottle and water dish when it gets hot weather.  Then she takes
the rest of the bottle of the pedilyte and fills up an ice tray or two and
makes pedicubes, she puts them in a rubbermaid bowl and keeps them frozen
until we need more for our water dish.

Mom also freezes fruit flavor pedicubes for us,she thaws them in the refreg.
in a bowl then she gives them to us with a syringe or dropper when it is hot
weather.  Mom also wraps a wet towel and puts it over our cage when it gets
to warm.

Mom's pretty smart but we steal her socks when she is gone and we put them
in the cage with us in our hammock,we also steal Dad's eyeglass cases.

Cocoa,Chester, Ginger and Stanley.