From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 21:15:42 -0400
In need of a little advice here...my ferret Fro is sneezing a bit and her
eye is a little watery but she is eating, pooping and running around more
than ever.  Right now we are having a big pollen thing here in Penna and
even tho she doesnt go outside I have heard pollen can come in on clothes
and all of us are on some form of allegy medicine...any advice would be
appreciated...

Marla