From:
Ferret Lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 20:45:11 -0800
Is there anyone in the Moscow or Pullman area that could investigate the
report of a "ferret visiting my cat feeder at night"?

The ferret is reported to be bald except for a small patch of fur down its
back.  The temperatures are between 20 and 32 so I can't fathom how it
will survive very long under these conditions.

If you need more information, please email me directly as I'm not on the
FML and time is short.  The ferret was seen at 768 Brent Drive.

Thanks.