From:
Debbie Bassaraba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 09:05:53 -0700
Hi All,

Just to let you know that Ferret Friend of Tucson will have a booth at
Reid Park in Tucson.  For those of you who don't know this is a GREAT
annual event that has tons of animal rescues at it.  It is VERY fun and
informative to attend.  Some of the rescues there are FERRET FRIENDS
(YEAH), The Basset Hound Rescue, Rat Rescue, Greyhound Rescue, Adopt
a Mutt and Cat rescues etc.

So plan a day of fun.  Ferret Friends will not be holding any Ferret
activities or directly adopting from the fair.  The will be taking
applications and getting people who are interested in Ferrets the info
they need before they adopt.

We also are in need of volunteers to man the booths.  If interested
please contact Carol at [log in to unmask] Also, if anyone has
any new fundraising ideas let us know.  Our shelter is packed since
Hooked on Fuzzies is out of business.  If you come and want to donate
Ferret Litter, New or VERY clean bedding we appreciate it.  Contact
Carol is you want to Foster also.

OH, the Fair is at Reid Park, in Tucson.  It is next Saturday.  So come
enjoy the day, you can bring your Ferret(s) or other animals if they are
up to date on shots etc.

Thanks!

Ferret Friends

P/S We really could use help, not only this Saturday but in General.  We
need foster homes, cleaning supplies, ferret food, and of course money
(if you contact Carol she will let you know who we owe the most money
to, and you can send it directly to the Vet).