Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 12:37:30 -0500
Hi this is Bear FerretWise!

Well we are pretty hapopy here-- Flint & Freddie the two boys who were
never held by human folks until 1 1/2 years of age have found a dad-- he
cam e and met them and played with tehm and he feels very comfortable in
providing a stabile and loving environment-- they get vaccinations on
Monday adn will travel out later in the week!  It sure is looking good
here for quality time!

Now, I have the most wonderful news!  We have been told that the nice folks
at The Ferret Store are going to carry our Ferret Wise- ferret tested
FUNHOUSE tents!  This helps to support the vet and general upkeep of all us
fine ferrets-- and best thing is they are sewn by volunteer ferret moms!
Who know just how to make a good ferret tent!  We have some tents still in
the shelter going strong ( of course just when they comfortabel they put
them through the washer!) after four long years!!!  Unfortunately the
shelter kids just aren't wearing them out fast enough-- I would like some
new colors!  Hmmmmm

Now of course we don't get to test the new ones but the folks here at the
shelter are pretty excited about this-- as it has gotten so busy here they
are not always able to travel to shows and such to make them available to
fine ferret folks!

We were advised by Joe P at the Ferret Store that they would have it ( the
FUNHOUSE tent) on their web site over the weekend b-- so if you are curious
and have never seen our tents which supportt the shelter ( and will outlast
ANY commercial ferret tent) then hope on over to their site:

www.TheFerretStore.com

 -- or email them and say  -- "what's UP!"
We also will be seeing a new face for a while at the shelter off and on as
an intern will be volunteering helping to get things organized and caring
for the sicker kids!

Spring plans include seminars for ferret caretakers-- and support group
meetings once a month for shelter caretakers and hospice Moms-- things are
looking pretty neat here-- and as always we are busy!!  If we could just
get the phone to stop ringing-- or for shelter Mom to let the answering
machine do the work!

Well  I am writing my first column for the "Frolic" newsletter-- and I am
going to talk about ferret friends ( I have lots) -- yes-- the four legged
kind -- See ya then!

Take care--
Bear Ferert Wise
for the many faces of Ferret Wise