From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2006 21:13:50 EDT
Dear Mz. Lily's Mommy,

My Mommy told me about Ms Lily going to da bridge today.  My heart hurts
so bad.  Ms Lilly was my fwiend.  We liked to help people wif raffles and
auctions.  Who will help me now?  Petey TPO is too busy wif his club.
And no one could do it like Mz Lily,.  She was so pwetty too.  I yam
so sad.

Mommy says when these tings happen to be grateful for the time we have
had together, cause to not have had these sweet babies in our lives in
unimaginable.  Sending you ferret hugs and kisses.

Poof,
Tonks, Super Hero Extrodinaire
http://www.skweezeme.com/supertonks.html