From:
Sharon Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 08:52:40 PDT
Our two rescues from 6 weeks ago, Toby and Lucy, have been successfully
introduced to Echo and Tally and everyone seems to get along well.  Echo
is still acting like the "alpha ferret" but even he is calming down.  My
question is this: I have seen Lucy with the hiccups twice, and they clear
on their own.  She is bright eyed, eating,drinking and playing.  Echo and
Tally have never had the hiccups in the year that we have had them.  Is
this an ok thing to be seeing in Lucy?  She is two years old...