From:
Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 19:32:52 -0400
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!  I had written down all the info to
contact this one company that dealt in ferret paraphenalia and now I can't
find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  DOH!!!!

Anyways, the posting on the FML was about a week ago and when I went to the
web-site I found *the* stoneware mug I want to use at the medieval events I
attend.  My medieval name is Ailsa Lena Fireadi (Ailsa with the Ferrets -
yeah, I'm one of those *OBSESSED* people too!!) and these mugs just seemed
perfect!!!  They were glazed stoneware, in blues and greens, with little
dancing/running silhouettes of ferrets around the base.  They were 12oz in
size and I can't remember the price but it was very reasonable.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!  I was going to call them tomorrow and put in my order
in hopes of getting my hands on one before May 16th (big medieval shin-dig) -
I know I'm cutting it close!  I *think* that the company was in VA
(Virginia) or the person who made the mugs was from Virginia .... Any help
would be greatly appreciated!

Take care and hugs to all!
George, Jasper and the Tribe

Georgette Peters                            Nothing is fool-proof to a
Steacie Science Library                     sufficiently talented fool.
York University
4700 Keele Street                                     *****
North York, Ontario                                 *********
M3J 1P3                                               *****
(416)736-5084
                                             Dook, dook, bjork, bjork!
e-mail - [log in to unmask]                        - Swedish Ferret