From:
Lesley Colton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2008 00:29:54 -0400
Thank you to everyone for such a wonderful response and comments on
my ferret camping video posted on YouTube. The bad news: somehow, a
person has stolen my video and claimed it as her own and attached
advertisements of some sort to it. My original video and site address
that I posted for you has been disabled. Any and all views and comments
will benefit the thief. and this "person" will be the one notified to
read them. Sorry for this bad example of hummanity. I have never heard
of such a thing. I am pretty discouraged right now. I will let you know
if I get things straightened out.

Lesley