From:
chris last <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 07:55:03 -0800
My point being: I think only ferret people know how smart these little
ones really are!!!!

I hope the lady really doesn't sway her decision because of one
mischievous ferret, that's determined to stay where he is.  Wish me luck!

Angela,
I loved your stash the cash story..  very funny.  I had a woman come
by once to adopt Weeds.  Weeds turned out to be so full of mischief he
was returned to me three times... and then stayed for the duration.  I
figured someone was sending me a message.

Weeds used to be named Woo fang.

The woman who came by to adopt was cheerfully chatting about Weeds (aka
woo fang) and I was telling her about ferret care etc. etc..  She
stayed for a while and then said she would pick up Weeds (aka woo fang)
next day

After she left I went to my teenage daughter's room to tidy up as Weeds
and his peer group fuzzbutts were ransaking the room.  I picked up a film
canister from the floor..  and what did I see .POT..Marajuana !!..WEED!!..

My teenage daughter came home and I was foaming.  I grounded her.  I made
her pee in the cup for a drug test.  I called the pediatrician.  I called
her boyfriends parents and screeched about the 'drug use" and said he
better not come around here anymore.

I grew up in the sixites .. but ya know.. let's face it.  I'am MOM now !.

The whole time my daughter is tearfully proclaiming her innocence.  I am
going " Uh HUh right!."

Later that evening as I am looking under "rehab centers" in the phone
book the woman who wants to adopt Weeds (aka woo fang) calls and says in
a woozy voice....."hhmm..  did you perhaps find..well a film canister..
with something in it..hmmm perhaps.  I am so embarrassed but I think my
pot is missing and I paid a lot of money for it""

She had ,had her handbag on the floor and Weeds took the vial of pot out
of it and stashed it in my kids room along with a lot of socks and old
stale raisens..

My kid was innocent.  I owed the kid big time and in repentance took her
shopping the next day.

That is how Weeds got his name.

Dooks,
Christine