Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 1997 12:22:32 -0400
Thanks to all that wrote to me about lining my fuzzy's cage.  I will line
the cage this weekend!  I have one more question - my fuzzy's cage is
multi-level, so there are stairs made with the same wiring as the rest of
the cage.  So, should this be lined too?  I would think no because then poor
Jordan would just slide down it when she wanted to get down, and would have
a terrible time going up to where she eats and loves to take an afternoon
snooze.  Once again, please reply personally so as to not crowd the FML, it
is crowded enough already!  Thanks again - Marc and the fuzzybut (Jordan)

 "Hello.  My name is Inigo  |      Marc Renzoni        | "I find your lack
 Montoya.  You killed my    |     SUNY at Buffalo      |       of faith
 father.  Prepare to DIE!"  | [log in to unmask] |      disturbing."
 -from "The Princess Bride" |       GO BILLS!!         | -Darth Vader, ANH