From:
Karin Magistrali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 1996 10:52:12 -0600
Greetings FMLers!  This is my second post to this very insightful &
entertaining digest.  My latest ferret, Lola is very different than my
previous two (who have since passed away).  She DOESN'T like raisins!  She
doesn't steal socks or anything for that matter & doesn't stash them
anywhere.  She doesn't restrict herself to only corners to relief herself.
She pretty much goes anywhere.  Out of the cage, that is.  Last week I
bought these ridiculous looney tune slippers with Sylvester peering at me,
in hopes that she'd be happily entertained.  She ran from them at first
sight & is since completely uninterested.  When I give her toys, she
actually plays with them...my other two ferrets would just grab them & stash
them.  She climbs & dives the imposssible.  Really!  She does love to curl
up beside me and fall asleep, which my other two rarely did.  I love my new
ferret with all my heart...I'm not complaining by all means.  Just wondering
if anything I've said so far is common or not.

Karin