From:
Morgan Knicely and Klinger Fuzzdragon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 1994 12:44:46 -0600
Dook! Dook!
Klinger and I are driving across the country to Virginia and won't be able
to check the mail until January 5th.  We hope you all have a wonderful
holiday season!

I haven't gotten a single response to my request for information regarding
frolic technicalities.  Please, if anyone knows anything about how to get
one going, what it will take, or someone to write to about it, please send
me E-mail.  I'd really like to be a part of forming a solid ferret
community here in Austin, and I need some help deciding how much I can
accomplish.

Klinger's bald butt is getting balder, he's peeing everywhere, and
scratching like he's the drive in flea stop.  I'm taking him in for an
adrenalectomy ASAP.  I'll give everyone more details when we get back in
January.

Peace and Goodwill!
Morgan Knicely
Klinger Fuzzdragon