From:
Sheila Crompton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 18:58:31 +0100
I was very pleased to see that Mark Orvad has finally decided to stop
lurking and tell you folks what a great Complete Ferret Food his company
produces.  Good on ya, Mark!

I started feeding my gang of rescued ferrets on Companion's Choice ferret
food just over 12 months ago.  I entered about 20 ferrets in various
classes at the 1998 National Ferret Fair and only one was placed in his
class.  At that time I was feeding a different brand of complete food.  At
the NFWS 1998 Christmas Show I entered 18 ferrets in various classes and
came away with 3 first, 3 second and 4 fourth places.  My lot had never
done so well at a show before, obviously the change of diet suited them.

I didn't show any ferrets at this years National Ferret Fair, after the
events before the Christmas Show that many of us believe helped to cause
the collapse and subsequent tragic death of our much loved president, Dick
Nutt, most of fun had gone out of showing.  There are some people up here
in the NW of England have a lot to answer for!

Mark's Company is absolutely great towards the ferret rescues, they do
their best to help, they don't expect cash up front before they'll deliver
a supply of food - not like another UK ferret food company I asked, they
weren't interested in delivering just one 20Kg sack, and they wanted cash
on the nail.  CC appreciate that the welfare's are always broke, mind you I
always manage to pay for the previous delivery before asking for more.

I've started using Z-Megamore Plus for a treat and nail clipping, most
of them love it. BTW it's brilliant for their coats.

Sheila
Bolton Ferret Welfare.
Membership Secretary & Editor of The National Ferret Welfare Society.
Web Site: www.btinternet.com/~sheila/ferrets.htm  last update 19 May 1999
Waiting at Rainbow Bridge: Jill, Deanna Troy, Cameron, Carnath, Button,
Bill, Bobby, Jasper, Inga & Holly