From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 1997 18:22:58 -0400
My heart goes out to everyone whose ferret has died recently.

My thoughts and prayers are also with Kodo and his people.  I can't imagine
what that must be like.  Please keep us updated so we know what will be most
helpful over the next few days.

Our vet suggested to have the person with the cut hand say he would agree to
have the rabies shots to delay things even more, if possible.  We are very
fortunate to have a quarantine law in effect in Mass.  It's critical that
every state gets a quarantine, even before the rabies study is finished.

It's very inspiring how people all over the country are helping Kodo.  I
continue to hope for the best.

    -- Ronnie
  Ralphie, Harry, Prince Charming, Merlin's mom