From:
"pml @hotmail.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 23:40:23 -0000
"Futon Fun"
To play this game with your ferret you will need the following:
* a futon
* two or more pillowslips (with or without CLEAN pillow[s] inside)
* sheets and/or blankets (sheets in the summer, blankets in the winter if
  you'd like)
* you for supervising (of course!)

How you play:
Spread the blankets out on the futon, and put the pillows on either side.
Let your ferret out to play.

What exactly will your ferret do? Pepita has tried all the following:
* climbing inside the pillows
* attacking the pillows
* climbing under the blankets
* attacking the blankets
* wrestling with the blankets, while on her back

This is very fun to watch!  You can also make it interactive by moving the
pillows and blankets while your fuzzy plays.  Of course, this is a game that
requires you to supervise!

This appears in the first issue of the Pepita's Mailing List.  To join just
send your e-mail address to [log in to unmask]  So far I only have a few
members. :o(  You will get the FAQ within a few days.

Please ignore my incorrect NAME!  Once again Hotmail is taking forever to
change my tagline.  I am AKA M.  Joyt at [log in to unmask] !!!
[log in to unmask] is someone else's hotmail address -- please DO NOT send any
mail there!  Free services sometimes take a while to address complaints --
or else they never get to them at all.  :o(