Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 11:01:47 EDT
It is with deep sadness that I write this.  Several months ago, my friend
Annie informed me that she did not have the time to devote to her ferrets
after having a baby and relinquished them to my care.  I already have a
full ferret house, but I did not want to see these little fuzzies go to
one of the already burdened southern Arizona shelters.

My mother recently died two months after being diagnosed with lung cancer
and I am traveling more for my job due to a series of shakeups at work.
I am totally stressed out and fear I took on more than I can handle.  I
spoke to my friend Annie and she is fine with me relinquishing her former
kids to individuals.  They are current on their distemper shots and are
healthy.

Vicky-2 y/o albino girl
Jake-2 y/o silver boy
Thor-2 y/o light sable (play biter)
Peaches-2 y/o silver girl
Rocky-2 y/o albino boy
Al-2 y/o cinnamon Danish Angora boy (brother to one of my  kids)

They have all been spayed/neutered and all but Al and Rocky are Marshall
Farms ferrets.  They are all used to free roaming in their own room, and
would not adapt well to being constantly caged.  I will only adopt them
out in twos or more.

Please email me for additional information at

With sadness,
Dory