From:
Gerri Himberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2011 14:26:41 -0800
Numbers are going down slowly- MAYBE? we could clear this tree before
Christmas. Trees 30, 31, 35,and 36 all have 1-2 ferrets left, and Trees
61, 62 and 63 have been somewhat passed over. It always seems to look
more accomplished the more trees are cleared.

I would like to give recognition to James of Woogie Wescue- he has 6
ferrets on the tree and emailed me back fairly immediately when he got
my email. His ferrets are on Tree 62 if anyone would like to check them
out. Also to Crystal, from Cricket Creek: She also responded fast. She
is on Trees 61 and 62 if anyone is interested. She has 7 ferrets on the
tree. Nice people!

We are doing a great job with this many ferrets, I think this is a
record. People are really stepping up, and I know the shelters
appreciate it. I would also like to say, again, Thank You to all
shelter Moms' and Dads'-- you guys are amazing.

By the way- one of Troy Lynn's new little charges now needs to be
charged with felony stalking- he nailed her, but good. She might SAY
she gives hugs and kisses, but that would be AFTER the swearing is
complete:-))))

Happy Picking and Merry Christmas!!!!!

~Gerri

 .....Because Nice matters.