From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 1996 01:46:31 -0700
    "Rosie and Sammi!!!"  They all screamed to the two girls, who had
vanished in the mighty gulp of the overgrown lizard.
    "What are we gonna do?!?"  Maxie yelled to the others, concerned for
her sisters.
    "Look!"  Wiggles exclaimed, as the alligator submerged into the foul
water, and was gone from sight, leaving only a slight ripple at the surface
to indicate that he was indeed there, and had in fact just devoured Rosie
and Samantha...
    "Boo-boo" Maxie cried, mourning the sudden loss of her beloved sisters.
    "I'm so sorry,"  Buzz stated.  "I should have done something to save
them."
    "There was nothing that you could have done, Buzz,"  Wiggles replied,
sobbing also.
    "Why did this have to happen?"  Maxie lamented, streaming tears from
her masked eyes.
    "It is a shame,"  Foxie declared, with a long face.
    "Hey guys,"  Pierre said.  "What is that sound?"
    "What sound?"  Buzz answered, looking around for a noise.
    "Something is coming this way,"  Pierre observed, as the air whooshed
around their ears with sudden movement, and the air flickered in front of
them with large, blackish objects.
    "Bats!"  Pierre yelled.  "Run!"
    "Ahhhh,"  Foxie screamed as she was plucked from the ground by a dozen
or more of these frightening creatures.  The others tried to escape this
onslaught, but were taken in turn by the swarming bats, and carried off into
the night...

    (to be continued...)