From:
Donna & Daniel Christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:42:04 -0600
Our Porthos is a "shower junkie" too.  He climbs in with our daughter
Lynnie, and sometimes when hubby goes in, and if you are doing anything
around the tub, he is right there checking it out.

Lynn, @ first didn't know what to do, but I told her, that he just likes
being in the shower, and he will do her no harm, and just let him be, and
so from there on, it has been a partnership with them.

So, what about the rest of you, in ferretland?  Who takes showers with
their ferrets?

Donna Dan Lynn and the Porthos the "shower junkie" and gang